Revenue Performance Management
is a strategic approach to providing visibility into buyer interactions throughout the entire buying process, improving Sales and Marketing collaboration and alignment supported by metrics and analytics.
Implementing Revenue Performance Management (RPM) processes increases insight and:
- Optimizes Sales and Marketing interactions with customers and prospects
- Reallocates resources
- Better predicts revenue
- Continuously improves
In a cross-functional client team, Andeta will review your current business processes and develop a RPM strategy to transform the ways Marketing and Sales work together, and optimize their contact with buyers across the revenue cycle. In addition to the changes and enhancements we implement, Andeta will also deploy metrics and dashboards to create a continuous process that enables you to monitor progress.
What to expect:
- Well-defined Revenue Performance Strategy supported by both Marketing and Sales
- Accelerated, predictable growth
- Clear-defined end-to-end, analytics-driven revenue process – from generating the initial leads, to closing the ultimate sale.
- Analytics, metrics and dashboards to measure progress
- Insight in ROI of marketing and sales programs
Revenue Throughout the Customer Buying Process
Master the first phase of Revenue Performance Management: determining the steps in your customer focused revenue process so you can generate the desired actions for each step. Learn to use metrics to measure progress and to track who does what.