Events and Webinars
The Andeta Group organizes frequent events and webinars addressing how companies can align and integrate their marketing and sales groups, as well as leverage technology and best practices in sales and marketing performance.
Upcoming webinars and events (organized by the Andeta Group):
- Accelerate your growth through better lead generation (webinar).
Learn how demand generation technology such as Marketo and Eloqua can increase your win rates. May 1, 11 am-12 pm. Sign up here
- How technology and the internet can accelerate your Sales Intelligence (Webinar).
Learn how to increase your competitive edge by using social networks and online information in a structured way. May 3, 11-12 pm. Sign up here
- “How Social Media in the Sales Process Increases Productivity (Round Table).”
Join other VPs in Sales and Marketing to learn more about social selling and quick wins for your own sales process, and to discuss these issues with peers. May 8, from 8 to 10 am in the Center of the Netherlands Sign up here
- “Best Practices from Selling in the Valley (Round Table).”
Robert Hylkema and Laura Nuhaan will share their lessons learned from working and selling in Silicon Valley. May 17, from 8 to 10 am in the Center of the Netherlands.
Sign up here
Upcoming webinars and events (organized by others)
- Sales 2.0 conference, April 2- 3, San Francisco
Learn how to deliver better results to customers, streamline sales and marketing processes, and continuously meet and exceed management goals
If you would like to be alerted to upcoming events, click here